New Post has been published on http://bit.ly/W8GL2V
Health And Fitness -Yoga- Breathing Excercise
Health And Fitness -Yoga- Breathing Exercise
Phullana Pranayama or Expansive Breathing
Feeling tired and down, this breathing technique (Phullana Pranayama or Expansive Breathing) is best for boosting your energy and recharging yourself with positive energy.
Steps to perform Phullana Pranayama or Expansive Breathing-
- Stand straight, spread your feet to match shoulder width. Stretch your arms straight out in front of you, with palms together, Namaskar position. The shoulders should be pulled down , away from ears as much possible.
- Fling open the arms (Remember Titanic- Just without the gal ) and while doing this breath through mouth. Bend your wrists in such way that the finger point away from you, lift your chin and look upwards.
- Start Exhaling through mouth, tuck your chin towards your neck, bend at waist and knees. Hands can be clasped together or can be rested lightly on thighs.
- Let your head be in hanging position. Take care that there is no pressure created on your neck.
- Repeat this steps for 10 rounds.