New Post has been published on http://bit.ly/13LAW0J
Health And Fitness -Yoga- Breathing Exercise
Kuksa Pranayama or Uro Pranayama
Belly and Chest Breathing exercise will help you to remove stress and make you clam and serene. Belly and Chest Breathing can be done while sitting or lying on back. I prefer to lie on back as it helps to control and understand breathing more easily.
Step-1 to preform Belly and Chest Breathing or Kuksa Pranayama or Uro Pranayama-
- Lie flat on your back, you can support the knees by sliding a small pillow underneath so that lower back is not strained. You can also use a pillow to support your neck if you experience a discomfort in that region.
- Close your eyes and place your hands on belly. Concentrate on the belly region.
- Breath in slowly and you will experience your belly expanding. Do not allow movement in chest area. To make this breathing rhythmic you can count till 5 while inhaling.
- Exhale slowing and count till 5.
- Rest for a while and repeat above steps for 6 more rounds.
Step-2 to preform Belly and Chest Breathing or Kuksa Pranayama or Uro Pranayama-
- Move your hands toward upper chest region
- Focus your concentration on mid section of chest and start inhaling, feel the breathe expanding your rib cage, sides and back .Count till 5 while breathing
- Exhale completely while counting.
- Repeat the rounds for 6 more times.
NOTE- We do not claim in any way that above information is correct and accurate. We composed the article referring Indian Yoga guide and there might be some discrepancies in composing. Also please remember that Yoga can affect you in negative ways,though many sites claim that there are no side effects of Yoga, while researching we have found that there might be some negative effects if Yoga is not performed properly.